As opposed to matters concerning the substance of the submission, this document outlines issues concerning the formatting, including the following:
- Blinding of the submission
- Overall layout of the manuscript, including section headings, such as the abstract, introduction, literature review down to the conclusion, with its mention of weaknesses in the research, its impact on future practice and recommendations for follow-up studies.
- Formatting issues, such as font size, spacing, indentation, heading size, etc.
- Punctuation and Capitalization
- Format of references and their URLs
- The use of figures with considerations of size and choice of colors
The EJ Style Sheet may be found here.